EVERY ORGANIZATION RELIES ON DATA
Employee data, financial data, customer data, product data, accessing this data is key to making sure an organization is successful and runs as it should. Cloud Backup is essentially storing a copy of this vital data in a safe ‘cloud’ location (remote server), rather than locally or on the organization’s network drive. This stored data is now safe and secure, being outside the network and guard against potential threats, and can be accessed and restored quickly in the event of a system failure, outage, natural disaster, or even a virus attack/ransom attack on the company’s network.
CLOUD BACKUP IS A BIG FOCUS FOR IT LEADERS
Mainly because of the flexibility and control Cloud-based solutions offer, along with the most advanced technologies available for file syncing, multi-layered authentication, and data mirroring. This technology is consistently being updated to keep up with development in IT software and the demands of business across the world.
While enterprise-level Cloud Backup solutions have been available for a while now, Cloud Backup has recently become a modern, agile way to do business as data protection continues to be a challenge for small to medium-sized businesses. Many organizations are adopting Cloud Backup as part of an overall IT modernization strategy.
THE TOP TEN REASONS
Protecting data does not have to be difficult, expensive, unreliable, or unmanageable with the right platform and managed service provider. Consider these ten reasons to move to the Cloud for data backup and storage:
- Uses Existing Infrastructure. You do not have to worry about purchasing any new equipment and backups are customizable to back up some or all your data.
- Affordable. Most businesses do not have unlimited IT budgets, using a Cloud solution allows for simpler budgeting and predictable monthly costs. Pay one monthly fee rather than the capital cost of acquiring software licenses for specific servers for software, backup hardware, maintenance, or media.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access. Having data in the Cloud allows you access to your data anytime and anywhere. (*with access to the Internet)
- Reliability. The use of Cloud Backup offers the best protection available allowing your organization to reliably restore data swiftly, as needed. Which ultimately helps your company reduce costs and gives your organization flexibility as it grows and changes.
- File Security. Each file is encrypted before it is transmitted to an offsite data center. Hackers are unable to penetrate the encrypted files and they will be securely sent from your server to the data center.
- Improve Compliance Safeguards with Backing up data in multiple data centers offers the best protection from outside threats or a natural disaster.
- Simple + Automatic. Computer files are backed up to the Cloud automatically and continuously and this process does not require an additional time commitment, freeing IT staff from the manual chore to tape backups.
- Better Manage IT Resources. Cloud Backup solutions provide IT with Web-based tools to manage and monitor all aspects of their server data protection.
- Minimize the Risk and Cost of Downtime. Your organization risks costly, crippling downtime and the loss of irreplaceable data by not having its data backed up in a secure offsite location. Can you afford the cost of downtime, lost revenue, and other consequences if disaster strikes?
- Service Provider’s Expertise and Resources. Using a Cloud Backup provider and leveraging their expertise to securely protect and provide uninterrupted access to all your data allows you a considerable competitive advantage. Accessing the latest technology, infrastructure, and scalability that a Cloud Backup solution provides. This frees up your valuable staff resources for other projects that have a more direct impact on your productivity and the profitability of the business.
Every day, your business depends on information technology (IT) to operate. Thank you for letting us be there for you.